Architectural-designed stone walkway welcomes you to this French country home on private tree filled lot in the exclusive gated subdivision, Beau Chene. Enter the foyer through custom mahogany doors onto hardwood floors with opulent marble inlay. Double hardwood doors to the left lead into window-filled study with private bathroom and huge closet (possible additional bedroom). To the right through a large cased opening is the formal light-filled Dining. From there pass through the Butler's Pantry with custom built-ins into your Gourmet Kitchen with huge Fossil Stone center work island, custom cabinets, six-burner, two oven, 48 Wolf range, custom stainless vent-hood, double Sub-Zero refrigerator, and much more. Step from kitchen into your Morning Room with vaulted wood ceiling and beams. In the center of the home you'll admire the massive Living room with incredible coffered- beam ceiling, custom fireplace flanked by a wonderful set of Cypress bookcases and the same wood flooring running throughout the main level of the home. Magnificant Master Bedroom with an incredible vaulted,lighted, tongue and groove wood ceiling is the most unique you will ever see. The Luxurious Master Bath designed to meet every need includes huge soaking tub, large custom shower, his/hers vanities and two walk-in closets. Upstairs you will find three bedrooms and three baths with the same hardwood flooring and beautiful windows. Also find a landing study with built-in bookcase/desk and a carpeted gameroom that is perfect for sleep-overs and family fun. The laundry and mud room are off the kitchen and lead into your large 3 car garage with huge storge closet. The icing on the cake is the incredible screen porch with its own fireplace, wood ceilings, slate floors and a vent hood for your grilling fun. This home is ready for you.
- Area Central Baldwin County
- Association Fees 1000
- County Baldwin
- Property Taxes 2436.36
- Property Type Residential Detached
- Subdivision Beau Chene
- Terms of Sale Cash, Conventional
- Year Built 2009
- Appliances Dishwasher, Disposal, Icemaker, Range-Gas, Refrigerator, Wine Cooler
- Apx Living Area 5,015
- Full Bathrooms 5
- Boat Facilities None
- Community Amenities Gazebo, Landscaping, Gated
- Bedrooms 4
- Condo Building Stories 2
- Construction Foundation Solid Masonry, Wood Frame, Slab
- Construction Status Resale
- Exterior Finish Brick
- Fireplace Living Room, Outdoor
- Floors Carpet, Wood
- Furnished No
- Half Bathrooms 0
- Heat Cooling Central Electric (Cool)
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 20'x19'
- Master Bedroom Level Main Level
- Other Rooms Family Room, Office/Study, Utility Room-Inside
- Property Amenities Automatic Garage Door, Ceiling Fan(s), High Ceilings, Internet, Irrigation Sprinkler, Screened Porch, Split Bedroom Plan, Termite Contract, Vaulted Ceiling, Window Treatments
- Property Interior Stories Two
- Roof Dimensional
- Style French Country
- Kitchen Level Main Level
- Rec Room Dimensions 23'x19'
- Rec Room Level 2
- Breakfast Dimensions 15'x21'
- Breakfast Level Main Level
- Dining Area Breakfast Area-Kitchen, Separate Dining Room
- Dining Dimensions 15'x16'
- Dining Rm Level Main Level
- Kitchen Dimensions 19'x15'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 15'x14'
- Bedroom 2 Level 2
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 11'x13.5'
- Bedroom 3 Level 2
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 12.5'x14'
- Bedroom 4 Level 2
- Lot Description Cul-de-Sac, Heavily Wooded Lot
- Lot Size 135.2x282.2IRR
- Utilities Cable TV, Sewage-City, Water-City
- Water Property Type No Waterfront
Ginny StopaGinny Stopa Team
RE/MAX By The BayOffice Phone: 251-355-1680
36526 (Daphne) Demographics
Market Last 30 Days
Average Days on Market
Properties for Sale
|--||New Value: $1,325,000|
|3/21/2019 3:17:00 PM|